Who we are and what we do
ARAB DAWAER SAFETY GROUP (ADG) is a leading company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our Fire and Safety Division have been providing service in all the areas of fire protection safety, securities, and Intelligent Building Management system. It has been operational and consistently engineering to provide the Kingdom with the highest and the most sophisticated standards of fire and safety since 2004.
ADG is a House of Engineering which includes:
- Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Gas Detection and Extinguishing System
- FM200 Clean Agent System
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler
- Foam Expansion System
- Fire Hydrants/Cabinets & Extinguishers
- CCTV System
- Access Control System
- Kitchen Hood System
- Master Clock System
- Telephone System
Our wide product range includes a handful of meticulously chosen internationally acclaimed brands. We were the system integrators,
Solution Providers and Reseller of:
Service Contracting Division
Here at ADG, we are backed with highly experienced staff for Designing, Estimations, Quotations, Shop Drawing & Detail Engineering, Electrical & Mechanical Installation and Programming, Testing & Commissioning. We also do maintenance contracts for Fire Alarm and Fire Protection with our special standby Engineers and Technicians who are dedicated exclusively to this service.
It is our strategic vision to conduct business with highest standard of ethics as we always believe Honesty and Integrity are cornerstones of ADG Culture. Our value-for-every-penny “Customer satisfaction” is the highest priority. The company will make every effort to deliver the highest quality products and services in business. We also strive to develop new strategies and plans based on customer driven philosophy for gaining competitive advantage needed to meet the business objectives.
- Our corporate mission is to be a market leader and growing engineering organization dedicated to excellence through quality, creating value for clients, employees through innovative technology and operational expertise.
- Customers’ and employees’ input will be actively sought and strategically used for continuous improvement of quality and to fulfill ongoing customer needs.
- We are the technology-driven company at our core with an overriding commitment to quality and our primary measures of success are customer satisfaction and shareholders’ value.
- Continual improvement of processes, products, services and people will be the norm in our business. We provide our employees with an environment that supports opportunity for growth and a safe healthy work environment that is conducive to consistent peak performance.
Regardless of all other factors however it's our people that make a successful project. Our wealth of engineering expertise enables us to deliver complex projects consistently and successfully. Our high caliber staff, team dynamics, and our well-rehearsed supply chains ensure we are the first choice for more and more customers who trust us with their most exciting and challenging tasks. In turn, this enables us to attract the most talented and able people.